A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of AMG 181 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Crohn's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abrilumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 27 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 29 May 2016 This trial was discontinued in Denmark as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 04 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Jan 2019, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.