A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of GEN-004, a Streptococcus Pneumoniae Protein Subunit Vaccine, in Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs GEN 004 (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genocea Biosciences
- 05 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Sep 2014 Results published in the Media Release and presented in a late-breaker abstract at the 54th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC).
- 28 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record study status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History