Use of Certolizumab Following Ileocolectomy Lowers Endoscopic and Histological Recurrence Rates for Crohn's Disease at One Year Compared to Mesalamine
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Mesalazine
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to lack of accrual.
- 15 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016,as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.