A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled, and Open-label, Active-controlled, Parallel-group Comparative Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of an Extended Flexible Regimen of BAY 86-5300 [0.02 mg Ethinylestradiol (beta-CDC) and 3 mg Drospirenone] in the Patients With Endometriosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Drospirenone/ethinylestradiol (Primary) ; Dienogest
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 11 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (Change of pelvic pain) has been met, according to the results published in the Fertility and Sterility.
- 11 Sep 2017 Results published in the Fertility and Sterility
- 21 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.