Non-interventional Surveillance Study (NIS) on First-line (FL) Bevacizumab (Avastin) in Combination With Carboplatin/Paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OTILIA
- Sponsors Roche
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 31 Mar 2019.
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 31 Mar 2019.
- 20 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.