Non-interventional Surveillance Study (NIS) on First-line (FL) Bevacizumab (Avastin) in Combination With Carboplatin/Paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OTILIA
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of post-hoc subgroup analysis assessing impact of body mass indext on patients outcome from third interim dataset of OTILIA study (n=785) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=808; as of 31 Jan 2017) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 31 Mar 2019.