A Pharmacodynamically-guided, Dose-escalation, Phase I Study to Assess the Safety of AFM11 (Recombinant Antibody Construct Against Human CD19 and CD3) in Patients With Relapsed and/or Refractory CD19 Positive B-cell NHL.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AFM 11 (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Affimed Therapeutics
- 01 Aug 2017 According to an Affimed Therapeutics media release, this trial is nowrecruiting patients into the third dose cohort under the revised study design.
- 01 Aug 2017 According to an Affimed Therapeutics media release, this trial has been amended in May 2016 to increase the number of trial site.
- 18 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.