A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, 6-Week Study Designed to Investigate the Effects of BDP Nasal Aerosol on the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal (HPA)-Axis in Pediatric Subjects (6 to 11 Years of Age) With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (PAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 30 Oct 2014 According to the Teva Pharmaceutical Industries pipeline, company plans to submit a supplemental NDA to the FDA based on results from this study by the end of 2014.
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.