A Phase IIb, Partially-Blinded, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics, Safety, and Tolerability of Fosaprepitant in Pediatric Patients for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) Associated With Emetogenic Chemotherapy Sub-title: Open-Label Cohort to Further Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics, Safety, and Tolerability of Fosaprepitant in Pediatric Patients Birth to <12 Years Old
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fosaprepitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 04 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Jul 2016 The trial was completed in Germany.
- 11 May 2016 This trial is temporarily halted in Spain and completed in Austria and Lithuania, according to the European Clinical Trials Database.