Correlation Between Serum Vitamin D Levels and the Incidence of Peripheral Neuropathy Among Multiple Myeloma Patients Who Have Previously Received Treatment With Bortezomib or Thalidomide
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Biomira USA
- 08 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Apr 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Apr 2016.
- 10 Apr 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Apr 2016.