A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Single-dose Study to Assess the Effect of the QAB149 and NVA237 Combination Versus QAB149 Alone on Inspiratory Capacity in Patients With Moderate or Severe COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYNERGY
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.