A Multi-Center 52-Week Study to Assess the Safety of Albuterol Spiromax in Subjects With Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Salbutamol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 01 Apr 2015 According to Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release, company receives FDA approval for ProAir RespiClick (albuterol sulfate) for treatment and prevention of bronchospasm and exercise induced bronchospasm in patients 12 age and over.
- 21 Mar 2014 Trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.