An Open-label, Phase II, Single-arm Study of Everolimus in Combination With Letrozole in the Treatment of Postmenopausal Women With Estrogen Receptor Positive HER2 Negative Metastatic or Locally Advanced Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOLERO-4
- Sponsors Novare Pharmaceuticals; Novartis
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=202, data cut off 17 December 2016) of analysis comparing progression free survival in subgroups with overall population presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 30 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Apr 2020 to 22 Jun 2020.
- 30 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Apr 2020 to 22 Jun 2020.