An Open-Label, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Inhibition of Brain MAO-B by RO4602522 After Repeated Dosing in Patients With Alzheimer's Disease and in Healthy Control Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sembragiline (Primary) ; Selegiline
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Mar 2017 Results published in the European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- 21 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.