A Single-Dose, Fixed-Sequence, Two-Period, Two-Treatment Study to Evaluate the Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, and Excretion of TD-1211 Following an Intravenous Infusion and an Oral Dose of [14C] TD-1211 in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Axelopran (Primary) ; Axelopran (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Theravance; Theravance Biopharma
- 23 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed; as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.