ARACHILD: A Multicentric, Double Blind Placebo-controlled Pilot Protocol to Study the Efficacy and Safety of an Epicutaneous Immunotherapy in Children Allergic to Peanut
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Peanut allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARACHILD
- 20 Jun 2013 Complete efficacy and safety results are expected to be published 2013, according to a DBV Technologies media release.
- 20 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to 18-month efficacy data published in DBV Technologies media release.
- 20 Jun 2013 Top-line 6-, 12- and 18-month efficacy data were presented to DBV's Scientific Advisory Board on June 14, 2013, and published in a DBV Technologies media release.