A Phase 1b, Open-label, Pilot Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Antiviral Activity of Oral ACH-0143102 Administered in Combination With Ribavirin for 12 Weeks in Treatment Naive Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection Genotype 1b.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Odalasvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Mar 2014 Results were presented at the 23rd Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL) Conference 2014 according to an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Apr 2013 Interim results from eight patients with IL28B CC subtype published in an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History