Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Everolimus, Pemetrexed, Carboplatin, and Bevacizumab in Stage IV Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Nov 2014 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.