A Phase I Study of Ruxolitinib in Combination With Nilotinib in CML Patients With Evidence of Molecular Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing the maximal tolerated dose (MTD) of ruxolitinib in combination with nilotinib and impact of this combination on BCR-ABL transcript levels, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology