ML28485: Phase 2B Single-site, Open-label, Nonrandomized Study Evaluating Efficacy of Oral Vismodegib in Various Histologic Subtypes (Infiltrative/Morpheaform, Nodular and Superficial) of High Risk and/or Locally Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vismodegib (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 21 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.