An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Ribavirin Monotherapy Followed by Combined Treatment With Ribavirin and Hydroxychloroquine in Patients Infected With Hepatitis C
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxychloroquine/ribavirin (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioLineRx
- 27 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2013 BioLineRx expects to report interim results in the fourth quarter of 2013 and final results in the first half of 2014.
- 29 Apr 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 32, as reported in a BioLineRx media release.