A Multinational, Open Label, Non Comparative, 24-week Study to Evaluate the Blood Glucose Lowering Efficacy and Safety of a Fixed Dose Combination of Glimepiride and Metformin in Patients With Inadequately Controlled Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glimepiride/metformin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEGEND
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 13 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association
- 07 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.