A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Phase 2a Study of Oral IW-9179 Administered Once Daily for 14 Days to Patients with Functional Dyspepsia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Recanaclotide (Primary)
- Indications Non-ulcer dyspepsia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Oct 2014 Results presented at the 79th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology.
- 20 Oct 2014 According to a Ironwood Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment in this study was limited by stringent inclusion criteria.
- 18 Mar 2014 Trial status changed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History