A Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ABT-450/Ritonavir/ABT-267 (ABT-450/r/ABT-267) and ABT-333 Coadministered With Ribavirin (RBV) in Adults With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection and Cirrhosis (TURQUOISE-II)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TURQUOISE-II
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 01 Oct 2015 Results will be presented at the The Liver Meeting 2015 - the Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD), according to an AbbVie media release.
- 12 May 2015 Data from this trial will be presented at Digestive Disease Week 2015, according to an AbbVie media release.
- 08 May 2014 AbbVie filed an MAA to the EU which included data from the SAPPHIRE I, SAPPHIRE II, PEARL II, PEARL III, PEARL IV and TURQUOISE II trials, according to a media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History