A Randomised, Double Blind, Double Observer Study to Assess Repeated Administration of a Single Dose of an Influenza A Vaccine (FP-01.1) Formulated With and Without Adjuvant, in the Presence or Absence of a Single Dose of a Trivalent Inactivated Influenza Virus Vaccine in Subjects 65 to 74 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs FP 01-Immune Targeting Systems (Primary) ; Adjuvants; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2012 New trial record