Smart Angioplasty Research Team: Safety of 6-month Duration of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes (SMART-DATE)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin (Primary) ; Clopidogrel (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SMART-DATE
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.