Gemcitabine/Clofarabine/Busulfan and Allogeneic Transplantation for Aggressive Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Allogeneic stem cell therapy; Busulfan; Clofarabine; Filgrastim; Mycophenolate mofetil; Rituximab; Tacrolimus
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 27 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 27 Nov 2013 Methotrexate relaced by mycophenolate-mofetil in the drug descriptor field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.