A 52-week, Multi-centre, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of GSK573719 125 mcg Once-daily Via Novel Dry Powder Inhaler (nDPI) in Japanese Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2012 New trial record