An Investigation of the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of a Range of Doses of Orally Inhaled Glycopyrronium Bromide (PSX1002-GB pMDI) in Male and Female Patients With Moderate or Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Prosonix
- 17 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2013 Top-line results are expected in the first quarter of 2014, according to a Prosonix media release.
- 16 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Prosonix media release. All patient dosing sessions and follow-up procedures have been completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History