Phase II Clinical Study of SyB D-0701 for Radiotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Granisetron (Primary)
- Indications Radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SymBio Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Jan 2013 Primary endpoint 'Complete-control-of-nausea-and-vomiting' has not been met.
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in a SymBio Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History