Consistency Study of GSK Biologicals' Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) Vaccine (209762) (Priorix®) Comparing Immunogenicity and Safety to Merck & Co., Inc.'s MMR Vaccine (M M R®II), in Healthy Children 12 to 15 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine-(Priorix) (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Varicella zoster virus vaccine live
- Indications Hepatitis A; Measles; Mumps; Pneumococcal infections; Rubella; Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History