A Phase II Study of Busulfan & Melphalan as Conditioning Regimen for ASCT in Patients Who Received Bortezomib Based Induction for Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Followed by Lenalidomide Maintenance Until Progression
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Autologous stem cell therapy
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BuMelMCRN001
- 06 Dec 2016 Results analysing Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) and Involved Serum Hevylite Chain (HLC) ratio assessments, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 01 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2021 to 1 Jul 2022.
- 01 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.