A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess Cardiovascular Outcomes Following Treatment with MK-3102 in Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omarigliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OMNEON
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 11 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary as per European Clinical Trials Database record.