Phase 2a, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of AVP-923 (Dextromethorphan/Quinidine) in the Treatment of Levodopa-induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson's Disease Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dextromethorphan/quinidine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Mar 2017 Primary endpoint (Dyskinesia severity assessed by Unified Dyskinesia Rating Scale (UDysRS), part 3 AUC over the 2-hour levodopa infusion period) has not been met, according to results published in the Movement Disorders Journal.
- 30 Mar 2017 Results published in the Movement Disorders Journal.
- 22 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.