A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Blisibimod Administration in Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus With or Without Nephritis.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Blisibimod (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHABLIS-SC2
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jun 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Aug 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.