An integrated Phase I/IIa study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of single ascending doses of inhaled GRC 17536 in healthy adult volunteers and multiple ascending doses in patients with mild asthma; and randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled, cross-over study to evaluate the effects of multiple doses of inhaled GRC 17536 on late phase asthmatic response to allergen challenge in patients with mild asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs GRC 17536 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- 26 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported byEuropean Clinical Trials Database.
- 30 Oct 2012 New trial record