A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Withdrawal Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Memantine in Pediatric Patients with Autism, Asperger's Disorder, or Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS) Previously Treated with Memantine [FOLLOW-UP OF 700217216]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Asperger syndrome; Autistic disorder; Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 96 to 450 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History