A Phase 2 Study of the Pharmacodynamics, Safety and Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Doses of TD−4208 for 7 Days in Subjects Diagnosed With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Revefenacin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Theravance; Theravance Biopharma
- 08 Sep 2014 Pharmacokinetic results presented at the 24th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 23 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has been met for all 6 doses, according to a Theravance media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History