A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of CB-5945 for the Treatment of Opioid-Induced Constipation in Adults Taking Opioid Therapy for Chronic Non-Cancer Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevenopran (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCENT
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.