A Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, two-way crossover trial to compare Moxifloxacin induced QT interval prolongation in Japanese and Korean healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Acute sinusitis; Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Dec 2016 Results assessing effect of moxifloxacin on QT interval prolongation published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
- 13 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.