A Phase II Randomized Clinical Trial Evaluating Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Regimens With Weekly Paclitaxel or Eribulin Followed by Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide in Women With Locally Advanced HER2-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Oct 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History