A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating CNTO 3157 in Healthy Normal and Asthmatic Subjects Inoculated With Human Rhinovirus Type 16
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CNTO 3157 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 19 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint (The maximum percent decrease relative to baseline in the prebronchodilator forced expiratory volume in 1 second (FEV1) measurements (Part 2)) has not been met, according to results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 19 Jul 2017 Results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 11 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.