A Phase 3b Study To Evaluate The Potential Of Aleglitazar To Reduce Cardiovascular Risk In Patients With Stable Cardiovascular Disease And Glucose Abnormalities
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Prediabetic-state; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AlePrevent
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Jul 2015 Results published in the American Heart Journal.
- 10 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Roche media release.
- 23 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Feb 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.