A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of CB-5945 For The Treatment Of Opioid Induced Constipation In Adults Taking Opioid Therapy For Chronic Non-Cancer Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevenopran (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record study status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.