A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled 52-Week Study to Assess Adverse Events of Special Interest in Adults With Active, Autoantibody-Positive Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Receiving Belimumab
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BASE
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 22 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2022 to 1 Jan 2023 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2011-005667-25).
- 08 Jan 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.