A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled 52-Week Study to Assess Adverse Events of Special Interest in Adults With Active, Autoantibody-Positive Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Receiving Belimumab
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BASE
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 5000 to 4000.
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2023 to 20 Jul 2022.
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 26 Jul 2018.