A Randomized, Single Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Repeat Escalating Oral Doses of GSK2140944 in Healthy Adult Subjects (BTZ116778)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gepotidacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History