A single center, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, crossover, Phase II study to assess the effect of Aleglitazar on cardiac energetics and function in patients with uncomplicated Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and no history of Coronary Artery Disease who are drug-naive or treated with stable Metformin monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Roche media release.
- 12 Jan 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 38 to 30 as reported by UKCRN.
- 08 Nov 2012 New trial record