A Randomised, Double-blind Placebo- and Active-controlled, Multi-centre, 6-way Cross-over, Single-dose Phase IIa Study to Investigate the Bronchodilatory and Systemic Effects of 4 Different Doses of Inhaled AZD8683 in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 8683 (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Sep 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2012-002900-42).
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.