Relative Bioavailability of a Single Oral Dose of BI 144807 (Oral Solution) When Administered Alone or in Combination With Multiple Oral Doses of Ketoconazole (200 mg Tablet) in Healthy Male Subjects (an Open-label, Two-period, Fixed-sequence Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs BI 144807 (Primary) ; Ketoconazole (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Asthma; Seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 08 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2012 New trial record